Although SEO seems something of a mystery, the business benefits are undeniable.
Let’s take a look at the main benefits of my services are.
The Benefits of SEO
- A reliable and cost effective marketing strategy.
- Increased leads and sales.
- Helps grow your business year on year.
- SEO provides measurable and quantifiable results.
So what’s the stumbling block?
The problem is; there’s no guarantee that SEO will give you a good return on your investment.
The only assurance I can give is that I will do everything possible to help your site rank higher in the most cost efficient way I can.
Let me show you how I work.
It’s essential I get know more about the services or products you offer to your customers.
To help me, I’ll need to you complete a quick questionnaire to get things underway. I need to understand:
- Your goals and ambitions for your business and your website.
- An overview of your product, services and target audience.
- Whether you have any available resources to help with implementing the SEO strategy.
To check out your sites performance as it stands at present, I’ll need access to your Google Search Console and Google Analytics data.
The next step is to use the information to prepare a provisional plan. Then we’ll arrange a call to flesh out the provisional plan with more precise details.
Once the final details of the strategy have been agreed, I will start to work through the rest of my processes as follows.
A technical audit involves a thorough analysis of your website. The idea is to find the good and the bad things about your site.
An audit gives an early indication how well your site has been optimised to gain higher rankings in the search results.
An audit is a very technical process that requires a high level of expertise. If you have your own resources to fix the problem, that’s great. Otherwise you can leave me to rectify the problems.
Reviewing Your Content Quality
Having informative and trustworthy content on your site is now fundamental for ranking well in search.
A content audit measures the quality of each page on your site. Such detail is necessary because poor quality pages affect how Google views the overall quality of your site.
To rank well, all your pages need to be good quality.
Of course, higher rankings are not the only benefit of having relevant and engaging content on your site.
Good content also helps your site:
- Improve conversions by showing your potential customers how your product or service can help them solve their problem.
- Build trust and relationships with your audience by providing them with the
information they need to make an educated purchasing decision.
That’s why my next process is vital. It ensures you only produce content that going to increase your leads and sales.
Finding Opportunities with Keyword Research
Keyword research is the process of:
- Discovering the search queries (keywords), that your potential customers are submitting to Google.
- Analysing how difficult it’s going to be to rank for each keyword.
- Analysing what it’s going to take to rank above your competitors for each keyword.
In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.
Sun Tzu – The Art of War
Knowing where your competitors are weak provides an opportunity that you can take advantage of.
Wakefield SEO – Progress Reporting
SEO is not a short term marketing strategy. Generally you can expect to wait around six to eight weeks before seeing noticeable improvements in rankings.
You’ll have access to a private dashboard that shows you exactly how your campaign is progressing.
This means we won’t need to chase each other for updates or progress reports.
Both of us will be fully informed of what’s being done, when it’s being done and why it’s being done.
Good luck with your rankings.